I'm Mary. I'm 22 years old, I love Doctor Who, I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, and I'm dedicating my life to becoming as healthy as I can.
This is not a weight loss blog, but I do promote positive thinking, healthy eating and healthy exercise habits; you won't find anything pro-ED here (though I'm a big supporter of recovery blogs!).
My blog is about health of all kinds, not about weight loss or shaming any type of body or lifestyle. This picture is useful if you want a brief description of what my blog aims to be. I post about healthy ways to lose weight, so as to dispel any unhealthy or pro-ED methods of losing weight.
Now let's get out there and get happy, healthy, and fit!
All you need for this workout is a stack of hardcovers and some yarn or rope to tie them together!
Workout #1: The Book Curl
Workout #2: The Book Up
Workout #3: The Brunch (Book Crunch) - Just like brunch this can be done alone or with a friend!
I wanted my time spent reading fanfic to more productive, so I came up with a workout challenge for it. Inspired by the Doctor Who Workout Challenge by fitforinfinity, the Fanfic Flamingo meme, and Nike Training Club workouts. Disclaimer: I just made this for fun and can’t even guarantee that it’s a decent workout.
- Kink that author didn’t bother to warn for and now you’re squicked: 10 burpees
- “I’m pretty sure that’s not anatomically possible”: 15 crunches
- High school/college/coffee shop AU: 10 lunges
- Female characterized as a “bitch” just as an excuse to get rid of canon pairing and establish slash: Plank until the burn in your limbs is as bad as the burn of your rage
- “Oh, god, I really hope the FBI isn’t tracking my Internet history I didn’t know that was in that fic I didn’t I swear”: 20 jumping jacks
- “Noooooo why did you have to end it there!”: 15 squats
- New fic for your OTP: 45 seconds of straight leg kicks
- Fic is way better than summary sounds: 30 seconds of supermans
- Fic is way worse than summary sounds: 1 minute of walkouts
Feel free to add your own!
oh my gosh this is perfect
If there’s anyone out there who feels like they waste time reading too much fanfiction, here’s a great way to get your workout in at the same time!